Bristol Baptist Church Photograph

Bristol Baptist Church Image

The Bristol Baptist Church was dedicated in December 1857. Its use as a church was discontinued in January 1920. The building remained on the west side of the Bristol Town Square until sometime in the 1950's when it was removed and replaced by two duplexes.



Last Modified on 2013-03-10 17:50:09-0500 CDT by Elmer Dickson