The graveyard known as the Hubbell Cemetery, was located in the SW quarter of the NW quarter of section 6, Little Rock Township. It is also known as the Ovitt Cemetery, and probably was the earliest cemetery in the vicinity of the Village of Little Rock. It is no longer active and has been despoiled. According to Rev Hicks, Mrs. John C. Mckenzie, who died in 1835, was the first person buried there.
Search burial records for this cemetery